The CATALINA is a piece of modern architectural art.
It’s both beautiful and functional in every aspect, from the butcher-block countertops to options like a tile backsplashes and custom-designed stairs with built in storage.
RV certified by RVIA.
1. Trailer – certified handbuilt chassis with trailer brakes and highway lighting, DOT approved
2. Framing – 2×4 dimensional lumber, CDX plywood w/ shed roof
3. Moisture barrier – DuPont Tyvek HomeWrap or WeatherSmart
4. Exterior siding – knotty cedar T/G accent w/ choice of Board and Batten or Hardi lap siding
5. Insulation – closed cell spray foam in walls and ceiling, rigid foam floor
6. Inside cladding – knotty pine tongue and groove
7. Interior Trim – 1” x 4” paint grade
8. Interior and exterior paint/stain (colors of your choice, deluxe Sherwin-Williams) one body and one trim color and one door color
9. Windows – vinyl energy efficient windows, Milgard Styline
10. Sleeping loft – with one ladder
11. Roofing – standing seam metal roofing with your choice of color from manufacturer’s Selected palette
12. Flooring – Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
13. Cabinets – up to 5 base cabinets and shelving uppers in either flat panel or shaker style
14. Hardware – Your choice of brushed nickel or chrome finishes
15. Countertops – one slab 1 in. thick butcher block up to 8 feet long.
16. Appliances – high end energy efficient stainless steel – 1 refrigerator (apartment size), 1 propane cook top range and stove combo, stove hood vent and washer/dryer hook-ups.
17. Kitchen sink – stainless steel sink and faucet with pull down head
18. Bathroom sink – 18-24” vanity cabinet with porcelain sink and one faucet
19. Shower – 60” Acrylic Tub with Fiberglass surround and bathroom vent fan
20. Dual flush round bowl toilet.
21. One propane wall heater.
22. Water Heater –gas (tankless)
23. One freshwater inlet
24. Lighting – LED recessed lights (Up to 10)
25. Doors – 1 interior sliding Pocket door, 1 exterior fiberglass door
26. Hanging closet
27. RVIA Certification – 1yr Limited Warranty